Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2005 12:50:59 PM EDT
I am vacillating back and forth between wanting a .50 Beowulf AR.  It really appeals to me, especially in the face of a proposed .50 cal ban...  I would like to shoot one to help me make up my mind.  I am in central Illinois but travel all over Illinois and into MO and IN.  I would be more than happy to cover the cost of ammo, range fees, even dinner for this opportunity.  $1500+ is alot of green to drop on an unknown...  Feel free to Email me, as I occasionally have issues getting logged in to recieve IM's.  Comeon guys, help a brother out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:51:45 AM EDT
[#1]
OK, I guess they don't exist in thesae parts...  Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a regular FAL carbine.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Me too.

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me too.

Me three... er, sorry got caught up in the moment.

Actually, what I am trying to shoot is A folding stock FAL to see how it compares with my regular stocked rifle..

As far as the Beowulf, I have mostly talked myself out of this one... I just cannot manufacture a need no matter how hard I try...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a Beo for several months. Kicked like hell and ammo was hard to find and pricey. Sold it recently.

I have a few DSA FALs and a Para being built by CGW. Buy the Para.

CKMorley
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:13:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I have this customer that sells these kind of guns really cheap over the internet. check it out. WWW.ATLANTICFIREARMS.COM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top