Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2005 8:18:51 PM EDT
Over at Sportsmans in Winthrope Harbor Saturday. They wanted $100 for it. Not a bad price. I already have one that O bought from Krebs for $125. Figured someone on here might like to snag it.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 3:14:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Heh by the time I'd get there it would probably be gone.  I'll give them a call just in case.  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
They still asking $2100 for the preban Colt AR-15?  
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Heh by the time I'd get there it would probably be gone.  I'll give them a call just in case.  Thanks for the info.

If it's still there, call em and tell them to charge your CC.

Didn't notice the $2100 preban AR. The still have the funky 12ga 223 combo semi-auto gun there. Ugly!
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The Drum is still there with a $100.00 price tag.  I've told them several times that the drum mag was for 7.62X39 AK and they still have it marked for  ".30Carbine"  I don't know who it was that paid $2100 for that pre-Ban Colt.  They also have an SW9 G3 Clone that the weld on the muzzle brake looks like it may interfere with the bullet as it exits he barrel.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The Drum is still there with a $100.00 price tag.  I've told them several times that the drum mag was for 7.62X39 AK and they still have it marked for  ".30Carbine"  I don't know who it was that paid $2100 for that pre-Ban Colt.  They also have an SW9 G3 Clone that the weld on the muzzle brake looks like it may interfere with the bullet as it exits he barrel.

Probably some idiot that put it on consignment. It's defiantely for an AK and looked to be in excellent shape.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:43:19 AM EDT
[#6]
That drum's been hanging around for a while now, too. Unless a serious AK owner hops up there, it's gonna be there for a while.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:37:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought about getting the drum but just couldn't resist buying Beretta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top