Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 4:02:45 PM EDT
Ok, IL folks; what's the story with Chicago?  I'm going to be there Wed->Sat (downtown in the Hyatt).  Anything fun to do in that part of town?  Any ARFCOMers in Chicago proper?

fiz
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:56:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I have boycotted Chicago.

However, depending on what you like to do, Chicago has it. From fine theater and dining to prostitution and crack. Enjoy and stay in the downtown area. Don't wander west or south.

I'm a Lake county redneck
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure what your day plans are, but if you get a chance, go to the museums.  I hate Chicago, but I love the Museum's.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#3]
fizassist

There used to be a great little gun shop at 608 Diversey Pkwy at Clark St. about a mile south of Wrigely Field. I think it was tanning salon or a bagel shop the last time I walked by.

Here is a link to a once popular shop.

members.fortunecity.com/moran9/id83.htm
You missed the going out of  business sale. But it is a very nice neigborhood to walk around in.

JR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top