Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 3:18:35 PM EDT
I am heading up to bristol on Sunday morning, anyone interested?  I could use some help sighting in my new AR. Hope to see some of you up there!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Out of Elmhurst, you may have a follower........
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey There:
Give me a time and I'll be there.  Sunday mornings there are kind of weird though you have all the "pill shooters" shooting asprins with their mega buck 22's.  IM me for time and info.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I was hoping to be up there around 0830HRS if possible. The aspirin shooters will only be inside so we should have the outdooor area to ourselves.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't count on it.  At the classic battle match last sunday we had to run a BUNCH of guys off the firing line.  I got there at 7:00 A.M. and there were already four guys set up on the 200 yrd line to the right of the sidewalk, and all of the positions left were taken.  Remember, hunting season is coming on.

On the other hand, there are always positions open to the far far right in the open.

Next Highpower Match 3 Oct 2004.  Bring your AR-s and have some fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top