Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 6:09:28 PM EDT
As I have finally been employed full time,hehase I am looking to buy a lower off of the EE, but as I have never purchased a firearm before, I do not know of any good dealers in Central IL that will do a transfer. I would prefer someone in the Peoria-East Peoria-Morton-Bloomington area.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
So, what not one of our members in Cent. IL buys guns or has a dealer that does transfers for them?  Or do you not want to give out your secret supplier?he
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out auctionarms.com They have a list of local dealers who can help you
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:55:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I have done transfers through Jack's Feathers and Fur on Lake Street in Peoria, and at Pekin Gun on Derby Street in Pekin.  Jim's Shooters Supply on Farmington Rd. will sell ARs and do xfers as well.

Pekin Gun is a great place to buy locally.  They have a nice selection of EBRs and anything else.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I've done transfers through Pekin Gun and through Midwest Firearms in East Peoria (not sure if Midwest is still there or not).  Good experiences with both (Pekin is probably the best shop, hands down, in the central IL area).
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:12:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I am a ffl holder and only charge $17.00 for internet transfers. If I order the gun for you I must charge 61/4% sales tax. I am in the Springfield Area. Let me know. I can be e-mailed from this site.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm working on getting my dealer set up to do this for me, but it'll be a little while. If you're in a hurry, not much I can do to help you out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top