Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 5:27:21 PM EDT
I imissed Edsr's thread. I hope beekeeper will get here to post it .    I will im him.

Anyone going? Yes I looked at the gunstock fourm.

I just put in my request for vac. on the time it will take there and back.

I have Delta miles to use before Jan.  I think ... I am driving,  Tent, Firearms , Amnmo,  Etc...

This is where I need help... I made it to the West edge of Neb. in 12 hrs / stopping almost every 1.5 hours with 2.5 yr old. ...

going solo if I go.  I have not been to Texas in ...since 88?  Any One Want to go?  
2000 z71 with cruise....and leather.   Road worthy...Hey jimmy you in for a road trip?

OK , going ,

They dont take IM messages . Sure glad the ISP wasn't kicking doors
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I found the register thing . Registered.

I was loking for eds post. moot point now.

39 s. to 55 for me .     No prob  looks like I have pleanty of room.  Yall are cool.

I can read a map.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow I am slacking lol I might be up for it when and where is it? Road trips are sweet!  Let me know Jimmi
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Jimmy , have you had a chance to check it out? If you can go, you order all the food, maybe we can eat for free.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top