Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 9:43:50 AM EDT
Mods, hope you don't mind, if this breaks the COC please let me know.

I have a Peavey Supreme 160 amp head with a 4x12 speaker cab for sale.  here is the link to my ad:

Dawg's Peavey half stack ad

I am looking to sell it locally so if anyone knows someone looking to get a big amp for cheap please pass this on.  I am hoping to move it in the next 30 days as I will be moving and don't want to lug the big sonufabitch with me! Besides, I could use the cash for post 10/14 goodies!

Thanks,

Dawg
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't know you played too. I'd buy it but I play country these days and have tons of amps and guitars.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Used to play would probably be a more appropriate statement.  My Epiphone sits gathering dust in my room and the Fender electric and Martin and Takamini acoustics have been in the closet for quite a while, although I break them out after drinking occasionally.  I used to practice 3 hours a day back in college, but when you get stuck working late 3 nights a week on average you find the passion for guitar (or anything else due to exhaustion and stress) just isn't there anymore.

Hopefully with the new job and the move away from most eveything I know I can get back in to playing at least a couple of hours a week!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:51:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Dawg, you are moving pretty close to me. I'ts always cool to find other gutiar players/shooters to hang with. I think it's just me you and Nugent buddy
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:55:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a plan, once I get settled in my new Apt. we'll need to bang out a few tunes and rounds together!

Things are looking up for the new job- I stopped by the office today and noticed the new boss had a couple of NRA stickers sitting on his desk!

Shoot me an IM with your info (i.e. real name and phone number) and I'll do the same!

Dawg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top