Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2004 10:11:48 PM EDT
Anyone going to this show? I went a few months ago with a friend from Danville. It has some good ammo deals and a variety of weapons. Better than some of the gun shows around my area. Many vendors advertise in Shotgun News like AmmunitionStore and OhioOrdnance. Aug 27-29 is the next show.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:06:46 AM EDT
[#1]
IMO it is the only show worth going to in this part of the country.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:16:07 PM EDT
[#2]
We are going over on Saturday, always a good show,I heard it was going to be bigger this time,Its being held at newly remodeled building,Some friends of mine are Surefire dealers and know the fella that puts on the show they said should be over 2000 tables this time around, ( thats what they said) only time will tell, Hell its to big now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone going to this show? I went a few months ago with a friend from Danville. It has some good ammo deals and a variety of weapons. Better than some of the gun shows around my area. Many vendors advertise in Shotgun News like AmmunitionStore and OhioOrdnance. Aug 27-29 is the next show.

I'm from Danville. Yes, I am going.  What's your 20?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I live in LaSalle, about 60 miles N of Bloomington. I have a friend that works at the power plant in Danville. He introduced me to this show, better any around here
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm from Danville. Yes, I am going.  What's your 20?

Just a temporary hijack, but I grew up there, and I'm going back for the weekend this afternoon.  Is there anyplace around there to shoot now?  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#6]
The Danville Rifle and Pistol Club in Oakwood.  It has a 300yd rifle range.  To get in you have to be a guest of a member or go through the annual orientation and pay a fee.  Once a member, I believe it's still $50 a year to maintain your membership.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top