Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2003 9:57:05 AM EDT
Hello All,

I was going to pack up a few AW's and head out to BR today. I called just to  be sure they were open and was told that they were shutting down shooting at approx. 4:30 pm because of the earlier sunsets.

With the Range officially closing at the end of Nov., this is something to keep in mind if you're planning on one last run out there for the season.

I prefer to shooting in the afternoon, but I got a late start today, so no shooting for me (it's a 75 minute drive from my place to BR and getting in only a couple hours of blasting time ain't worth the $20 to me).

I think I'll use a vacation day on friday and get an early start.

Anyone else thinking of on last blast ????

CKMorley
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:31:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking Friday after Thanksgiving weather depending. I would join you on Friday if I could. We may have a new addition to the family soon, no not a baby an M1A. I want to take it out before BR closes down for the year. Otherwise it's Sycamore. BR is 2 hours one way for me but I just put the truc in gear and don't think about the drive. The ends always justifies the means.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Are Saturdays very busy at the Rock? About my only day to go if no work. I might be able to make the day after thanks giving.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:28:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are Saturdays very busy at the Rock? About my only day to go if no work. I might be able to make the day after thanks giving.

Saturday afternoons are lighter  than mornings.  By 1pm, the married guys start heading home to the ball and chain.
Sundays afternoons are great... very light.

CKM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top