Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2003 6:10:22 AM EDT
www.legis.state.il.us/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=&SessionId=3&GA=93&DocTypeId=SB&DocNum=1195

www.legis.state.il.us/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=1195&GAID=3&DocTypeID=SB&LegID=4124&SessionID=3#actions

Both Amendments have been Tabled or in other words canceled.  The Bill can be voted on as it was originally written during the VETO Session starting 11/4/03.  

THERE IS NO GRANDFATHER CLAUSE!
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
www.legis.state.il.us/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=&SessionId=3&GA=93&DocTypeId=SB&DocNum=1195

www.legis.state.il.us/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=1195&GAID=3&DocTypeID=SB&LegID=4124&SessionID=3#actions

Both Amendments have been Tabled or in other words canceled.  The Bill can be voted on as it was originally written during the VETO Session starting 11/4/03.  

THERE IS NO GRANDFATHER CLAUSE!

Appears to me nothing has really changed since July. We obviously need to keep an eye on this and be diligent but I just don't see this happening, I hope I am right. Especially with the crap California is going through with their AW ban. Hopefully the Supreme Court will hear the case soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top