Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2003 5:37:47 PM EDT
if grock or ire could remove my embarassing posts on this forum,cool with me . i dont mean to be an ass. chili when ever ya want it, anything else you want me to put in it? did anyone get a pic of my wifes jackolantern? she has one. see ya next one. chili dude lol.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:41:14 AM EDT
[#1]
i've seen nothing embarassing, maybe i should look harder   he he.   thanks for bringing the chili on sunday, it was excellent ! !    good to finally meet you.  see you again in the spring or maybe we need to have a get together at one of the shows....Deer Classic in Feb maybe....
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:43:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The chili was excellent, and perfect for such a cold day, but I had gas like you would not believe for the rest of the day.  My wife was not pleased.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 10:45:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I got a good pic of the jackolantern before you shot it. I will get the film back and send it to you.. Thanks again for the chili

Batch114
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
A link to any embarrassing comments would be greatly appreciated. Pictures would be even better.

The chili was excellent on Sunday, thanks.

Thanks to all who organize the event.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 7:55:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Woodbutcher- I got the pics back from Ottawa, The pumpkin pic looks great. E-mail me and I will send you a copy

Batch114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top