Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2003 11:45:21 AM EDT
I live in Greenville, IL about 45 minutes east of St. Louis.  Anyway, I am wondering if you guys have any places that you shoot at around here or where in IL you shoot.  Where is Buffalo Blast at??
Thanks.
Chad
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Springfield, Bullet Express, here in town is where I get to most often. Indoors, only 25 yards, and wobbely gates; are the negatives. 5 minutes away, open 7 days a week are the positives. [email protected] if you wanna come up sometime. Sun Mon
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I will have to try and get up there sometime to shoot.  I am able to shoot out behind my house, to some extent.  There is also a gun store that I go to a lot that has some knock down and other targets, but I am always up for other places.  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Buffalo Rock, is in Ottawa Illinois. About 40 miles south West of Chicago. Pretty good time there. It seems like the only place to go to have a big shoot in the pit. Most of us know where it's at so we just mee there.

Batch114
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#4]
near Scott AFB myself. There's a few places that aren't too bad. I mainly use the range at Highland gun club. 100M. indoor .22 pistol. Trap/skeet.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 7:28:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah - I have gone to Highland a few times.  I used to be a member there, but now I am a member at KVS Club.  They are mainly a trap/skeet club.  But they do have a 100m rifle range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top