Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2003 11:18:21 AM EDT
went to last tuesdays game in atlanta. very cool . kerry wood pitched. if it gets to next tuesday the 6th game iwe have tickets for that one. prior sceduled to pitch it so far. standing room only tickets . who the hell cares .lol. go cubs. we only paid 12bucks for the atlanta home game nosebleeds. nice park. friendly people there. no troughs in johns. sucked standing in line for one of 8 urinals. cub fans rule.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 1:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
went to last tuesdays game in atlanta. very cool . kerry wood pitched. if it gets to next tuesday the 6th game iwe have tickets for that one. prior sceduled to pitch it so far. standing room only tickets . who the hell cares .lol. go cubs. we only paid 12bucks for the atlanta home game nosebleeds. nice park. friendly people there. no troughs in johns. sucked standing in line for one of 8 urinals. cub fans rule.

Yes Cubs fans rule...especially Daley. I'm sorry I don't support Chicago, you go ahead.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes Cubs fans rule...especially Daley. I'm sorry I don't support Chicago, you go ahead.

Allright, I will kick my own ass that was a bit salty. Cubs fan do rule even if their city and Commie mayor suck. I am happy for the fans and the team. It's nice to see something positive around here for once.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#3]
mayor commie is a southside demo and a sox fan. bridgeport neighborhood. not a cub fan. i live 20 minutes from starved rock. cub fan since little kid. chances of lifetime going to playoffs. the beatles are invading the farmhouse. help millions of them. if a dont live the the corn and beans ya dont know what this is bout. its ok lucky you. too small to shoot. 12ga maybe . have to replace windows though . more will come in. bears suck but i root fom them too. go illinois .
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 2:39:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I've lived in Illinois all my life. Sure, I hate the politics and the left slant of the state, but damnit, there's nothing wrong with supporting your team and feeling pride for the state you live in.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 8:02:18 AM EDT
[#5]
go white sox, cubs suck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top