Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2003 5:42:52 AM EDT
Alright, I already posted this on the cheeshead hometown board, but maybe all you fellow flatlanders can help me out.

My plans for a relaxing camping trip this coming weekend TOTALLY fell through due to the poor planning of a friend.  Soooo, anyone know where the closest range with NFA rentals is from the western suburbs of IL?  I seriously would be willing to drive 6 hours just for 15 minutes of full auto entertainment to work off my anger.

Thanks all!

Link Posted: 9/17/2003 10:22:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Chandlersville IL, Robe and Loretta Werner, I don't have the phone #, but Chandlerville is about 400 so you should be able to find it. I used to live in Glen Ellyn and it would take me about 3.5 hours to get to Chandlerville. I think he has MP5, M-16,  Krink, and a 1919 belt fed. I don't know about his rates, but I met him at a gun show. Have fun. You may also check in the St. Louis area, I think you can do class III rentals there a well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks dc899,

Here is what I found

www.lawoutdoorrangeandgun.com

Looks like the place, I will have to call about the class III rental to make sure!
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Dawg,
What are you looking to shoot? MP5, M16 9mm, Uzi, M-11. Let me know. Myself and a bunch of us have these and would be more than happy to meet you at a range to blow off some ammo.
Batch114
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks dc899,

Here is what I found

www.lawoutdoorrangeandgun.com

Looks like the place, I will have to call about the class III rental to make sure!

I have their number as well...

sociopath says that darnalls in bloomington has some class III stuff to rent as well...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top