Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2003 5:09:03 PM EDT
I just got home and man am I pissed off! Next Monday 9-15-03 will mark the last day Chicago Ridge guns+range will be open. I've been buying+shooting since I was 18---10 years ago. In that time I've watched K-Mart,Bob's Sport shop, Sports authority, Justice gun store,B+H Sports\Gunslinger, and now Chicago Ridge either close down or stop selling guns. Hell even the freaking Wallmart by me only sells ammo now. I never wanted to leave Illinois (Can't stomach running from problems) but this state is actually worse than commu-fornia. How do fight a systematic assult on your culture? the more people I talk to about this actually think it's a good thing!! Voting pro-gun and joining the NRA make make us feel better but they don't do sh&t to actually fix the problem. Why does it seem that all other state's situations are improving except ours? (and Cali's) What the fu&k is wrong with everyone here?  Sorry to seem so pissed off, but hell I AM!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 4:41:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I feel for ya. MO just passed Concealed Carry! This place is now one of just 5 states in the Union that denies citizens their God Given and Constitutionally guaranteed right to bear firearms.

One of Five.

Ya think that maybe they would see the fact that legislators who can READ, and who are American, and who have taken an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America, have made the Constitution the LAW of the land (as it was intended)?

Nope not here.

Here it is the law according to the will of the few. According to the will of the corrupt. According to the will of the Paranoid delusional...
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 7:21:21 AM EDT
[#2]
That's crap... I live 2 minutes from there, and although I haven't been there in a while, it still sucks to see a gunshop go out of business.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Another victory for Komrad dailey, now the murder rate can go down, the police will be protected, and we will all be safer. Start stockpiling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top