Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2003 3:18:03 PM EDT
I still get reply from the E-mails I shot at everyone in Illinois politics that had a E-mail addresses.. I'm way behind on the mail but just read a reply from Senator Petka from the 42 District. It's 2 pages long and very good. He is a strong supporter of our guns rights. He's strongly against Daley's anti gun package(s)!!! WE need to be a strong support of him...

PS: Pekta and Tom Cross are both from the Plainfield area. They BOTH support us so we need to support them!!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Petka is on the Judiciary Committee that heard the nasty Senate bills, including SB1195.

Petka, Roskam, and Winkel voted No across the board, and they made the bill's sponsors look like idiots. You guys that have these men as Senators should be proud. Winkel was really kickin' ass.

Haine and Clayborne helped us out some. Especially Haine, he asked the sponsors alot of good questions.

I sent letters or made phone calls to all of these guys thanking them.

Cullerton, Harmon, Obama, & Silverstein rubber stamped everything they could. Calls to their offices were in vain.

Dillard provided some No votes, Present votes, and a Yes vote. I contacted his office as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top