Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2003 10:19:36 AM EDT
Last I remember,  July 13th was the tentative date.  "3 on the 13th" was what Grock called it.  Can we call it the official date yet ??  I need to coordinate the ammo deliveries, the food and the dancing girls.  Who else is in ??   Let's make this one a big one.    
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:44:53 AM EDT
[#1]
At the Buffalo Range?
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#2]
OOps.......Yeah, Buffalo range,  is there anywhere else ??  : )
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#3]
July 13th sounds great...
Lock and Load!!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#4]
OK! July 13th at the Buffalo Range.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there! Bringing the Table, and the trusty little red grill! (and GUNZ)

Maybe I'll even bring Wiminz!!

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#6]
The 13th sounds good to me. I will be there. I will have the what I always bring, the tables, chairs and blue e-z up tent and name tags and markers. I will have to get the ammo fund going again, and bring the new toys out .
For everyone who knows Fishfood, this will be her last time to shoot with us for a while she will be going away to college lets try to get a big group here this time. I will be bringing her along. Talk to you all later and see you all there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Woo Hoo.......Fishfood ! !    Top that one Grock ! ! !
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Count me in tentatively... I may be without an AR though, depending on when Cav Arms starts their upgrade program.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:34:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be there w/ friend #1 (from Blastfest I that's actually going to f*cking shoot this time, unlike friend #2 from Blastfest II that stood around almost the entire time) and some more crap on my AR since the last time.

This is going to be my final IL Blastfest, as I'm moving to warmer climes...
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:04:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Woo Hoo.......Fishfood ! !    Top that one Grock ! ! !

If I was about 15 years younger I'd top that one everynight!!!  

J/K Fishfood- you know I love ya!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top