Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2003 6:41:12 PM EDT
There is a gun show at the Boone County Fairgrounds (Belvidere, IL) on Sat the 21st and Sun the 22nd.  I don't know what time it opens.  The last show cost $5 to get in.

Snojet, you going again?

Rebel 13
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Any idea how far that is from the Gurnee area?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:44:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Rebel,

I will go only if you promise to stop wearing women's underware on a regular basis and bragging about it.  It is kinda embarassing.  

Hey and get that post count up.....

Cos
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:51:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Any idea how far that is from the Gurnee area?
Thanks.

From the Gurnee area....bout an hour and a half or there bouts.....Wildwood here.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:41:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Snojet isn't allowed to go after last time.  He spent way too much money....
Signed, Snojet's Wife
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:43:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Of course if you drive like a little old lady like Cosmic does it will take you 1.5 hrs.  More like 1hr 10 min for the rest of the population.

I won't be wearing wome's clothes because I don't want to show up wearing the same thing as you last time!!

If you are good with country directions,
west on 120.  In woodstock go past 47 (stoplight).  Turn left when road ends at stop sign.  At next stop sign, turn right (still 120)  Go over train tracks.  Turn left at 1st stop sign after tracks.  Turn right at the next stop sign (West Jackson St).  This will turn into Kishwaukee Rd.  Keep on this for a long time.  Once you come to a T intersection, turn left and then turn right at first rd.  Still same Rd only on this end called Woodstock Rd.  Next T intersection turn left (Poplar Grove RD)  Go down to approx second rd and turn right (Squaw Prairie)  At stop sign turn left onto Rte 76.  Fairgrounds on left.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Snojet,

You missed an "interesting" show today.  CosmicOne-Der and I had just got there when the two "ladies" that were taking the entrance fee decided that it would be a good time to make out with each other for a guy with a camera.  That along with the local dance troop having a car wash in bikinis was something to see.

Other than that you did not miss anything gun related.  About the same size as last time.

Rebel 13
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:24:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, Illinois still has Gun Shows?

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 3:59:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

~ s0ulzer0

Ahhhh!!You must be pointing out the future outcome of gun-control in Illinois; OR trying to light a fire under the asses of Illinois's complacent affluency.
 I'm sure you weren't trying to cast stones, 'cuz this h'ere country wer'all in is one big glass house!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 5:46:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Lesbians, girls in bikinis with water hoses and guns.   What a combination ! !   Sorry I missed it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:54:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

~ s0ulzer0

Ahhhh!!You must be pointing out the future outcome of gun-control in Illinois; OR trying to light a fire under the asses of Illinois's complacent affluency.
 I'm sure you weren't trying to cast stones, 'cuz this h'ere country wer'all in is one big glass house!

Who? Me?

~ s0ulzer0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top