Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 7:02:14 PM EDT
Just thought I'd pass along a decent deal. Shore Galleries in Lincolnwood is having a one day sale on Saturday, 14 June. Federal XM193 is on sale for $150 per thousand. Other decent deals but I don't have the flier in front of me.  Just thought I'd pass it along.
Be Safe.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a real good deal. Now, if I can garner up enough courage to venture through across the border(Chicago, that is!).
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, where is this place located?

Address, phone number?

I was just going to order 3k of the SA stuff from coledistributing, but this stuff is going to be the same price after shipping of the SA stuff is included.

(not the battle packs, the new stuff)

Is there any limit?

Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#3]
They are located in Lincolnwood at Devon and McCormick. Exact address is 3318 W. Devon, 60712.  847/676-2900. No limit I know of. If you didn't get a flyer, just let them know you saw it here. 10-6 on Saturday.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top