Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 7:56:30 AM EDT
Does anybody know were I can get a ar-15 either a post-ban Colt or bushmaster for a very resonable price, I have been looking around at "the Gun Shop" "rinks" and Mega sports.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll do better on the internet. Try www.gunbroker.com. They also have a FFL search that will help you find someone to do the transfer. Good luck.

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 12:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
What is your "reasonable" price outlook range and what model of Bushmaster/Colt were you looking at? There are a few FFL dealers in the Joliet periphery that won't charge much for internet transfers, providing you do all the legwork.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:24:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Where do you live at? My buddy found a postban Bushie with 2 uppers at a shop in central IL for 875. I have seen some decent prices in the SI trader as well. (southern IL, MO, KY) Check out pawn shops to. One by me had a preban SP1 (although looked like it was drug behind a truck) for $1250.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:57:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought an oly lower for 120 and an M&A parts kit for 400 at the lake county gunshow before it went tits up.   Easy to put together, and has been extremely reliable.   I doubt you will get much under 520 for a new one.   Check out the gunshows and build it yourself.   Takes about an hour.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#5]
You can buy a complete upper and a complete lower for less than 600 TOTAL from ADCO firearms (check the industry board) and that would be all genuine RRA hardware.  Of course, you DO have to put the upper on the lower, which takes 10 seconds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top