Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2022 6:03:59 PM EDT
NV is great, use to be better, now its full of woke garbage, https://www.kolotv.com/2022/05/18/man-threatened-with-hundreds-hoa-fines-anti-biden-bumper-sticker/

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
The man needs to run for HOA president and also needs to publicly name whose on that HOA board.

Then you have this elitist CEO telling us he's going to make Summerlin "affordable" to longtime Las Vegas locals by.. attracting overly paid, high tech industry workers from SAN FRANCISCO to move to Vegas

Ad campaign in downtown San Francisco about ‘bringing jobs to Summerlin,’ CEO says

This idea worked out really well for Austin, TX

The Wuhan Virus simply sped up the leftification of Nevada by ex-Californian, vote-blue-no-matter-who zombies who refuse to learn their lesson: their ideas and politics suck.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, GTFO, that's all we need.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

love the meme, classic AF. and fucking true man. washoe county is full of woke retards. even at the fucking reno VA, i got into good with a mask cuck nazi on monday. it was fucking epic, even the va cops dont give a shit but I doubt they would actually uphold their oath. now granted, I did move here from California in 2008, but I never was a woke assclown, always  upheld the value of you be you, I will be me. but biden thinks we are all nazis and white this, colonizers blah blah blah blah.  nevada is fucking lost hands down. traffic, more assholes moving here daily . I really just cannot stand others that move here regardless of ca, but ca being the worst toilet of them all. but  they bring this shitty, self entitled, self aggrandizing, pretentious attitude.  I still do not understand, and lets not even start about the drivers. clown world man
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 11:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

love the meme, classic AF. and fucking true man. washoe county is full of woke retards. even at the fucking reno VA, i got into good with a mask cuck nazi on monday. it was fucking epic, even the va cops dont give a shit but I doubt they would actually uphold their oath. now granted, I did move here from California in 2008, but I never was a woke assclown, always  upheld the value of you be you, I will be me. but biden thinks we are all nazis and white this, colonizers blah blah blah blah.  nevada is fucking lost hands down. traffic, more assholes moving here daily . I really just cannot stand others that move here regardless of ca, but ca being the worst toilet of them all. but  they bring this shitty, self entitled, self aggrandizing, pretentious attitude.  I still do not understand, and lets not even start about the drivers. clown world man
View Quote
I've been here 40 years and love it still.

You newer kali escapees are just afraid to work for things.  You young ones just have too much of an entitlement attitude.  Need to leave that attitude back in kali.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:41:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You newer kali escapees are just afraid to work for things.  You young ones just have too much of an entitlement attitude.  Need to leave that attitude back in kali.
View Quote

so you assume everyone is young that complains? I vote no, but I could be wrong.  I think im gonna go get a free biden crack kit and smoke on the RTC busses and masterbate.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I take it enemy identification isn't your strong suit.  Dude, you're attacking and insulting someone that's on our side. WTF?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I take it enemy identification isn't your strong suit.  Dude, you're attacking and insulting someone that's on our side. WTF?
View Quote

WTH, I posted, guess no one liked my biden crack pipe kit joke..... jesus christ even this forum is fucking woke.  free speech is dead boys...

thats the second time someone "reported" me, and flaged my post, why do people  not like it when you talk about a proven thing, that our gov was handing out safe drug kids, I made a silly reference to  getting a biden crack pipe kit and going on RTC  busses to smoke and masterbate, yet someone flaged me? whoever you are, suck a black penis on 4th street  and contract a std while you smoke a  crack pipe, brought to you in part by phizer, and biden admin.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

WTH, I posted, guess no one liked my biden crack pipe kit joke..... jesus christ even this forum is fucking woke.  free speech is dead boys...
View Quote
Notice he quoted arashi, not you.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 1:06:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

thats the second time someone "reported" me, and flaged my post, why do people  not like it when you talk about a proven thing, that our gov was handing out safe drug kids, I made a silly reference to  getting a biden crack pipe kit and going on RTC  busses to smoke and masterbate, yet someone flaged me? whoever you are, suck a black penis on 4th street  and contract a std while you smoke a  crack pipe, brought to you in part by phizer, and biden admin.
View Quote

LOL! Well if you look at the real estate listings there are alot of price cuts! If you didnt get out of that shit hole by now,you might be fooked. Hope you dont have kids unless you want WCSD to turn them into fags because thats all they know how to do.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LOL! Well if you look at the real estate listings there are alot of price cuts! If you didnt get out of that shit hole by now,you might be fooked. Hope you dont have kids unless you want WCSD to turn them into fags because thats all they know how to do.
View Quote

nope, no kiddos/. thids world is and our country are way too fucked up for kids imo. washoe county is beyond the disgusting level of wokeness everywhere. even the RETARDS were protesting "more gun control" screaming and  yelling at everyone.  the best thing that can happen is aliens invade, and laser zap all the fatty liberal, androgenous leftys , I can see them running for their lives now.  dont worry they will just call 911, they will def help out.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys are all doom and gloom.   This is the best and easiest time in the history of the world to be alive!

If you guys can't get ahead in the current environment, it's YOU, not the world you live in.

Go out an make something of yourselves.  Live life.  Do the work.
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You guys are all doom and gloom.   This is the best and easiest time in the history of the world to be alive!

If you guys can't get ahead in the current environment, it's YOU, not the world you live in.

Go out an make something of yourselves.  Live life.  Do the work.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top