Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2022 11:29:41 PM EDT
I have a solid 7 year supply of rifle powders and primers in all sizes, but I need SPP as I just started loading 9mm.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Tom

Edited to add: I just remembered a thread from about a year ago where someone asked a similar question. I think
Joe (Ishoottolive) suggested a website, but the thread has been archived.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 1:32:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Reno?
Vegas?
Elko?
Alamo?

A location might help.

I switched to SRP years ago. Easier to just buy just one primer for so many uses.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
There is one here.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/nevada-buy-sell-trade.7056920/#post-9237099

If you have any h1000, im willing to buy or possibly trade.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:26:42 AM EDT
[#3]
@Crapshoot
Ramshot Magnum is the closest that I have to H1000.
Also, thanks for the link, but the thread hasn't been active
for a few months.

Tom

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't mean someone wouldn't have what you are looking for.

There's always nevadashooters.com
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 11:05:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Doesn't mean someone wouldn't have what you are looking for.
View Quote

Very true. I'll check it out tonight.

Tom
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Depending on what you're firing them in you can use small rifle primers in place of small pistol.  The only difference between the two is the rifle primer's cup is thicker.  For that reason you need a pretty hefty main spring to set them off.  If you're desperate you may think of loading up a small batch to see how reliable your ignition is.

If you do happen to find any small pistol primers don't forget who your friends are.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#7]
AL-BOB, thanks for the suggestion on using SRP in place of the SPP. I'm well stocked with CCI#41s, but I wince at the thought of using those for
9mm plinking rounds. I feel that I have some pretty good trade bait in the #41s as well as H4350.

Tom
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 9:35:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Take a look at Nevada Shooters. There are quite a few guys that do trading and reloading.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top