Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2022 12:58:08 PM EDT
I don't like either Heller or Lombardo but I fear one of them is our best chance of beating Sisolack in November.  But my question is about other races, sheriff specifically.  I assume Lombardo is out since he's running for governor.  Who among the current crop of candidates do we like best to replace him?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I don't like either Heller or Lombardo but I fear one of them is our best chance of beating Sisolack in November.  But my question is about other races, sheriff specifically.  I assume Lombardo is out since he's running for governor.  Who among the current crop of candidates do we like best to replace him?
View Quote

Someone who won’t take 120 days to give us our CCW permits.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#2]
FUCK MARK AMMO DAY!!!!

Thanks for voting buddy. Really appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 11:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Gilbert has been outed as a leftist contributor..... he had such a good strong image too. Sadly, he has been contributing to leftists and even held an election fundraising party for Aaron Ford.

Don't worry... even Lombardo contributed to Sisolak's campaign.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Governor discussion is already being discussed here: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Governor-Candidate/22-656603/

So, it seems a bit redundant to discuss it here as well. I would say that Laxalt is the only Senate candidate who has previously won a statewide office...

Lastly, if the focus of the thread is really Clark County Sheriff, maybe it would behoove the OP to name the thread something with the words "Clark County" in the title, so the third of us who live in one of the 15 other counties (or Carson City) can know to skip this thread.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Governor discussion is already being discussed here: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Governor-Candidate/22-656603/

So, it seems a bit redundant to discuss it here as well. I would say that Laxalt is the only Senate candidate who has previously won a statewide office...

Lastly, if the focus of the thread is really Clark County Sheriff, maybe it would behoove the OP to name the thread something with the words "Clark County" in the title, so the third of us who live in one of the 15 other counties (or Carson City) can know to skip this thread.
View Quote

Good call.  Title changed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top