Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 8:57:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Good.  Fuck that subhuman piece of shit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#2]
F that guy.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw it on Channel 3 last night.  Predictably they spun it as some lunatic making death threats to the great and powerful Siz.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m impressed with dude’s restraint.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#6]
When you go against the constitution and criminalize your political enemies, it tends to upset the newly created felons...

fuck sislak
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#7]
His baby killing daughter was there to save the day though......

I love how the media called it racist and threatening to kill Sisolak. I did not hear or see any of that. Sisolak's bowing to Covid and destroying the state, along with China ties, is not a racist issue. China isn't a "race".

I guarantee there will be some criminal charge coming. I wonder if the DA will dismiss it like he did for ALL of the other attacks on public servants. Verbally and physically attacking cops was OK during the riots, so why would a verbal only tirade not be acceptable too?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m not pro sleezolack by any stretch of the imagination but I don’t condone calling people out while they’re out with their family irrespective of their political beliefs. It’s not right when the lefts lunatic fringe does it and it’s not right in this instance.  Vote the dude out of office but let him eat in peace. These types of displays don’t help and just make him look sympathetic.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#9]
UNEDITED FACEBOOK VIDEO

Check out the comments
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 3:43:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m not pro sleezolack by any stretch of the imagination but I don’t condone calling people out while they’re out with their family irrespective of their political beliefs. It’s not right when the lefts lunatic fringe does it and it’s not right in this instance.  Vote the dude out of office but let him eat in peace. These types of displays don’t help and just make him look sympathetic.
View Quote

Fuck that. I couldn’t eat in peace with my family for two fucking years because this douche bag put me out of work and closed all the restaurants.
You wanna tyrant, you can get treated like a tyrant. He should be heckled every moment of his existence, and his family can be miserable too just like mine is. As the man in the video says, Americans used to hang shitbags like him from the lamp posts.

Your right to immunity from your political beliefs ends when you become the tyrant who is affecting other people’s lives with them. That criminal should live in fear 24/7.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 5:23:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 3:31:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Lmao just got myself a peepee slap for talking trash to the guy saying charges should be brought. Be careful in there boys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top