Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 2/10/2022 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess it’s ok now that Newsome did it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It won't be right now, they all pick some arbitrary date like it makes a difference. So what's the date?
View Quote

He made the announcement, effective immediately. Not that I’ve been wearing one since a bit after the original two weeks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#5]
"Two weeks to flatten the curve."
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm the only person at my work NOT wearing one , my only regret is I didn't shave today.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Beat Hawaii and New Mexico.I guess all the communists got their marching orders. Not from Biden though.Monkey see, monkey do.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Repositioning again

https://thenevadaindependent.com/article/nevada-prisons-abandon-plan-to-fire-employees-who-did-not-get-covid-vaccine

The Nevada Department of Corrections (NDOC) is dropping plans to fire employees who did not heed a now-expired COVID vaccination mandate.

The decision, announced in an all-staff memo dated Thursday, is an about-face for a department that in late January expressed plans to go full speed ahead on terminations for unvaccinated employees starting in February or March. The vaccine mandate for correctional workers lapsed after a plan to extend the temporary requirement failed on a tie vote of the Legislative Commission.

“After careful review and discussions, there's no path forward for NDOC to continue disciplinary action after the emergency regulation expired and the Legislative Commission failed to approve the regulation,” a spokeswoman for the governor’s office told The Nevada Independent on Thursday.

A spokeswoman for the prison agency told The Nevada Independent on Wednesday that no employees had been terminated on account of the vaccination requirement. In the memo, the agency also clarified to staff that “any letter of reprimand (LOR) that was distributed as a result of failing to comply with the mandate is hereby rescinded and is no longer contained within … your personnel file.”

Officials said at the late January meeting that more than 83 percent of prison staff were vaccinated, but 361 employees had requested exemptions — the majority of which were rejected. Employees who were not vaccinated had received reprimands in November, after the Nov. 1 deadline for vaccination passed.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I’m pretty sure they’re required to test weekly if not vaccinated and health insurance doesn’t cover Covid 19 tests if they’re for work.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Democrats are so fucking stupid.  They believe lies and refuse to believe truth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top