Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2021 12:10:26 PM EDT
Looking to have a stripped upper and lower cerakoted.  Would like a local (Las Vegas area) shop so I don’t have to deal with shipping.  Who do you guys recommend?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a tube at DNA Tactical in Henderson waiting to get Cerakoted.  I'll update on how it turns out.  Hopefully it will be done later this week.  

Ventura and Valkyrie did/do it too.  Valkyrie's prices were kinda high and the wait was a few weeks last time I checked, but it has been a while.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
NFA use to have a guy that did it also, it's been a long time since I had my can done though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#3]
NFA should have their cerakote guy's card right next to the registers. If they don't, ask one of the salesmen. He does great work, even if it is just one dude.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Dropped my tube off Friday evening at DNA Tactical to get engraved and cerakote and picked it up tonight (Thursday)  Looks good.  I'm happy and would go back.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#5]
MK3 Firearms by North Las Vegas airport does a great job at a decent price too.

https://www.picuki.com/profile/mk3firearms
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top