Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2021 4:43:49 AM EDT
Found out a couple of days ago I was selected for a job on Lake Tahoe. It looks like the only reasonably priced area to live is the Reno area, but I’ve never been there and know nothing about the area. I’m planning on purchasing a house mid spring next year.

What are good areas/neighborhoods to live? I have a daughter that will eventually be going to elementary school in the area, so good schools are important.

Anywhere to avoid?

Thanks for all of your help! I plan on visiting in a week or so to get a lay of the land, just trying to do some early research before I head down and start figuring out the area.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#1]
There are no good public schools unless you want your administrators woke as fuck. The schools are a complete mess. Incline has the best if you can deal with communists. Private schools arent much better as they still muzzle the kids. You have no idea what shit you are getting yourself into.Washoe County is now a shithole. Cold Springs has great acess to public land though.Sorry but its true,if you are a fake conservative you might like it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Avoid anything North of 395 if you’re commuting to Lake Tahoe. The North Valleys has one way in/out and as soon as there is a wreck you’re sitting in traffic. Spanish Springs is the same, doesn’t get as many wrecks but it’s far.

South Reno is filling with Transplants from all over.  Prices reflect it. It’s easy to get on/off the freeway.

Mayberry Street is a nice area.
Avoid living beer Wooster High or Hug High/Clear Acre.
Avoid Sun Valley.

Where in Lake Tahoe.  Incline Village? Tahoe City? Truckee? People call a lot of thinks ‘Lake Tahoe’ since Lake Tahoe is a massive appeal.

You could also look at Carson City, or Gardnerville.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where in Lake Tahoe.  Incline Village? Tahoe City? Truckee? People call a lot of thinks ‘Lake Tahoe’ since Lake Tahoe is a massive appeal.

View Quote

Tahoe City. I should have clarified for sure.

I’m open to Carson City as well, haven’t really looked into that area much.

We’re also open to home schooling to avoid the commies. It’ll be a couple years until my daughter is school aged anyhow, so it’s not a super top priority right now.

Thanks for all the info so far!
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 12:57:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Carson City area will likely be your best bet but the kalifornia transplanted shitbags have over the past 5+ years, have driven up housing rental cost not to mention more traffic, crime and kalifornicated political bullshit.

I live in Minden and I loathe driving to Reno.

BTW, cost of homes for sale or rent in Minden/G-Ville is astronomical due to the kalifornia infestation.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I had a former Capital Police officer for a customer, he told me the methheads in Carson City are everywhere. Is that true?
View Quote

When your a cop they are everywhere if you are doing your job. Meth is not one of the biggest issues of the area.Get your homeschool plan going,Louisana and Mississippi think NV schools suck. PM me I can get you squared away with action bullitins to combat communism locally.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#7]
People move to Minden/Gardnerville to avoid driving to Reno. Amazingly not many of them enjoy driving an hour North because the first 30 minutes isn’t the highway where they can go 70. It’s two lanes with red lights.

Tahoe City and the roads to there (Mt Rose and Spooner Summit) will both get snow in winter so your commute will be impacted.  If you can actually afford to live in Tahoe City I’d do it in a heart beat. Even with the snow and Nevadans visiting to bitch about Californians ruining their Lake Tahoe.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 6:46:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Carson City area will likely be your best bet but the kalifornia transplanted shitbags have over the past 5+ years, have driven up housing rental cost not to mention more traffic, crime and kalifornicated political bullshit.

I live in Minden and I loathe driving to Reno.

BTW, cost of homes for sale or rent in Minden/G-Ville is astronomical due to the kalifornia infestation.
View Quote

@Steelmonkey and others, what areas of Carson City should I be focusing on? Where to stay away from? Is it better there or in Reno?

Quoted:

Tahoe City and the roads to there (Mt Rose and Spooner Summit) will both get snow in winter so your commute will be impacted.  If you can actually afford to live in Tahoe City I’d do it in a heart beat. Even with the snow and Nevadans visiting to bitch about Californians ruining their Lake Tahoe.
View Quote

That would be ideal, but BAH won’t cover anything near there that I can find. Sucks, but I’d rather not live in CA anyhow(I’m also not an Oregonian either, just here for work).

I was planning on making a trip down to NV next week to get an idea of what we’re looking at, but it looks like Monday/Tuesday the area will be getting snow. I’m only 8 hours away, so will make a trip down whenever I can work it into my schedule.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#9]
If you want to live in Nevada, I would live as near as Stateline or Incline Village as possible so you only have to commute around the Lake, but the housing may be cost prohibitive unless you have a high budget (we're talking millions of dollars).

Instead of living in Carson City I would move to around the Indian Hills area in Douglas County. There are houses in that neighborhood sub $500k. Douglas County is a red county with good schools (well at least as far as I last knew... haven't interacted with the DCSD for 8+ years).

The vast majority of the time that I go to the Lake I take Kingsbury Grade, so I don't know how intense Highway 50 would be in the winter.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 10:19:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@Steelmonkey and others, what areas of Carson City should I be focusing on? Where to stay away from? Is it better there or in Reno?

That would be ideal, but BAH won’t cover anything near there that I can find. Sucks, but I’d rather not live in CA anyhow(I’m also not an Oregonian either, just here for work).

I was planning on making a trip down to NV next week to get an idea of what we’re looking at, but it looks like Monday/Tuesday the area will be getting snow. I’m only 8 hours away, so will make a trip down whenever I can work it into my schedule.
View Quote

What’s so bad about living in California? If you’re working there you’re paying State Income tax. You don’t get exempted because you live in nevada, and you’ll have to file state income taxes for 2021.

Reno snow is going to be a joke. 2-4 inches below 5,000 ft. Common for the area and half the people on the road act like it’s two feet.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 11:52:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I sold a house in Minden 2 years ago and just bought in New Washoe City. The whole area is going up fast. Look to spend 600,000 for a 3 bedroom house on an acre.

How much are you willing to do spend? You don’t need much land with all the public land around.

I do know a lot about real estate in the area. I also own a condo in downtown Reno.

Check out Verdi. Nice area some cheaper place there.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 1:59:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What’s so bad about living in California? If you’re working there you’re paying State Income tax. You don’t get exempted because you live in nevada, and you’ll have to file state income taxes for 2021.

Reno snow is going to be a joke. 2-4 inches below 5,000 ft. Common for the area and half the people on the road act like it’s two feet.
View Quote

Sounds like when I was stationed in NY-everyone brags how good of a driver they are, until it starts to snow then the roads are a total shitshow.

I’m active duty, so my taxes are slightly different. I won’t be paying state income tax there; I’m currently a resident of NC so would change that if I could live in Nevada. Frankly the gun laws suck in CA and I can’t afford anything close to Tahoe City.

My budget isn’t high, around 500k. Thanks to all the help so far!
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 3:04:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Are you a coastie?

If you are paying cali taxes, just live in Truckee and save yourself the headache.

The Galena area has great schools, (don't mind what other posters say).  Then you would have to commute over Mr Rose pass.

If you live in the Verdi area, commute would be shorter.

Your best bet is to live in Truckee.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 4:32:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Are you a coastie?

If you are paying cali taxes, just live in Truckee and save yourself the headache.

The Galena area has great schools, (don't mind what other posters say).  Then you would have to commute over Mr Rose pass.

If you live in the Verdi area, commute would be shorter.

Your best bet is to live in Truckee.
View Quote

Yes to the bold. No worries on CA taxes. Everyone I’ve talked to so far lives in the Reno area, as BAH just won’t cover anything close to the unit. I’ll check out Galena, that’s around where the guy I’m replacing loves it sounds like. Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:  It looks like the only reasonably priced area to live is the Reno area...
View Quote
 You better bring your checkbook!  Average cost of a house in the Reno-Sparks-Carson City area is $503k.  Apartments at averaging $2,400 per month.  It is VERY EXPENSIVE to live here in the Reno area! So it is not a matter of where you want to live, it is a matter of what you can afford.  I hope your new job pays big bucks!
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#16]
The commute no matter where you live is going to kill you.
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 3:52:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:  I had a former Capital Police officer for a customer, he told me the methheads in Carson City are everywhere. Is that true?
View Quote

Yes,  until recently I lived in Carson City, Nevada.  Carson City has a terrible drug and residential and commercial burglary problem.  A lot of druggies in Carson City, and I mean a lot!  Move to Carson City you need the the home alarm, watch dog, secure doors and windows, and Glock package!
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yes,  until recently I lived in Carson City, Nevada.  Carson City has a terrible drug and residential and commercial burglary problem.  A lot of druggies in Carson City, and I mean a lot!  Move to Carson City you need the the home alarm, watch dog, secure doors and windows, and Glock package!
View Quote

That’s good info, thank you. Fortunately I have all of that stuff being where I’m at in Oregon(not Portland but on the coast) but I’d rather not need it honestly.

I’ve got lots of time until I have to be settled in there, next may or June so plenty of time to watch the market.
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 10:26:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That’s good info, thank you. Fortunately I have all of that stuff being where I’m at in Oregon(not Portland but on the coast) but I’d rather not need it honestly.

I’ve got lots of time until I have to be settled in there, next may or June so plenty of time to watch the market.
View Quote

If you find something you’d better jump on it. Housing is now the city and county’s focus so it’s going to get worse. Renters want rent control, landlords don’t, and people moving here from out of state for a job are making prices go up.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 1:52:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

What are you smoking because you need to put it down? There is not 1 area in Carson I would be afraid to walk down the street. I lived in Carson for 30 years and worked in Reno for 15. Reno is a shithole traffic is terrible and dirty. There is crime in every city but Carson is not one of those I would be afraid of. Home alarm come on I am friends with police officers in the city and they even say it’s a safe place to live.

I commuted to Tahoe for 1 year that is a terrible drive you need to try to find a home closer to where you work good luck in Tahoe or Truckee.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 5:03:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What are you smoking because you need to put it down? There is not 1 area in Carson I would be afraid to walk down the street. I lived in Carson for 30 years and worked in Reno for 15. Reno is a shithole traffic is terrible and dirty. There is crime in every city but Carson is not one of those I would be afraid of. Home alarm come on I am friends with police officers in the city and they even say it’s a safe place to live.

I commuted to Tahoe for 1 year that is a terrible drive you need to try to find a home closer to where you work good luck in Tahoe or Truckee.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with you @Hotwhls66... I can't say for sure because I've only really shopped in or passed through Carson, but I don't think I've seen a single homeless person in Carson City-- which I can't say for Reno. OP is coming out of western Oregon and west coast Oregon and Washington State seem to be far worse in these metrics. I lived in Seattle for a couple of years and passed through Portland a few times and the homeless (presumably addicts or mentally ill) were everywhere. I knew it would be bad reading about it, but I was shocked by it when I lived there. The number of tents under freeway bridges was just astounding. Even in the nicer "family-oriented" areas it was sometimes hard to go a couple miles without seeing some random trash (an empty whiskey bottle here, a soda cup there) on the side of the road. I'm just thankful I never found a used needle which apparently is common in some areas of Seattle.

If Carson City has a crime problem it seems to be out of sight. Reno, on the other hand, does have a noticeable homeless problem.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Think about it like this…
Carson City’s population is 55,000
Reno’s population is 250,000
If 10% of the population is homeless you’re comparing 5,500 people to 25,000. Pretty easy to see 25,000 vs 5,500.

Not many people consider Carson over Reno because most people moving here are coming from places much bigger than Reno so they want what Reno has.

It’s defines going to cost more to tempt in Galena and South Reno than Carson City.  Heck, gas is $0.40/gallon LESS in Carson City.  They also don’t have smog requirements like Reno. Town is small enough a guy could get around on a bike with some effort.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 12:45:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I agree with you @Hotwhls66... I can't say for sure because I've only really shopped in or passed through Carson, but I don't think I've seen a single homeless person in Carson City-- which I can't say for Reno. OP is coming out of western Oregon and west coast Oregon and Washington State seem to be far worse in these metrics. I lived in Seattle for a couple of years and passed through Portland a few times and the homeless (presumably addicts or mentally ill) were everywhere. I knew it would be bad reading about it, but I was shocked by it when I lived there. The number of tents under freeway bridges was just astounding. Even in the nicer "family-oriented" areas it was sometimes hard to go a couple miles without seeing some random trash (an empty whiskey bottle here, a soda cup there) on the side of the road. I'm just thankful I never found a used needle which apparently is common in some areas of Seattle.

If Carson City has a crime problem it seems to be out of sight. Reno, on the other hand, does have a noticeable homeless problem.
View Quote

Quoted:
Think about it like this…
Carson City’s population is 55,000
Reno’s population is 250,000
If 10% of the population is homeless you’re comparing 5,500 people to 25,000. Pretty easy to see 25,000 vs 5,500.

Not many people consider Carson over Reno because most people moving here are coming from places much bigger than Reno so they want what Reno has.

It’s defines going to cost more to tempt in Galena and South Reno than Carson City.  Heck, gas is $0.40/gallon LESS in Carson City.  They also don’t have smog requirements like Reno. Town is small enough a guy could get around on a bike with some effort.
View Quote

Good info guys, I appreciate it. I’ll definitely look at Carson City. As @NN300BLK states, I’m on the Oregon coast in an area covered by druggies/homeless. I bet I can walk outside right now and within 5-10 minutes find a homeless person walking down the street; shit I’ve got them walking past our house in a good area of town on a daily basis. I fucking hate it, and I think my wife hates it even worse. It’s in your face here, and the police department won’t do shit.

We’re coming from a town with basically nothing in it, so getting back to some sort of civilization is tempting. We’re at 9k people in the town where I live, and there is nothing here for our kids or my wife to do while I’m at work. Reno tempts me for that reason; I’m fine with hanging out at the house and going shooting, building shit, working on vehicles or whatever when I’m off work but my wife wants some sort of activities to do that just don’t happen here.

I have until March when I start actually looking for a place, I’ll be arrive in June-ish timeframe. My BAH is only about 2,500, so the areas that it can cover are definitely limited. I’m still open to Truckee/Tahoe City overall, but I seriously doubt that’ll happen with that kind of budget.

I really appreciate the conversation guys, it definitely gives me a lot to think about!
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 2:27:17 AM EDT
[#24]
You probably won’t be working on cars much in Galena, Incline or much of South Reno. It’s more upscale and people will complain. A lot of areas off Veterans Parkway are in some type of HOA and a lot aren’t so you’d better find out. I’ve lived here 7 years and my new neighbor doesn’t like my shitbox Jeep parked in front of his house for a week. He got me an $80 parking ticket so I park it there now because fuck him. I’ll drive it a mile and park it back there.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You probably won't be working on cars much in Galena,
View Quote
I work on my cars all the time.  In the garage.  You know, like a civilized person.  No complaints.

Where do people come up with this crap?

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Have you tried talking to the people stationed there now? I have no idea what kind of schedules you work but commuting into Tahoe can be a giant pain in the ass. It’s a cool area for sure but tourists and weather can wreck the commute.

Minden and Gardnerville are just south of Carson city so might work. On a good day Carson City still a solid hour to Tahoe city. Truckee and Incline really are ideal for the drive but the prices are beyond stupid. Sounds like the gov needs to bump you guys up or arrange housing directly.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:34:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I work on my cars all the time.  In the garage.  You know, like a civilized person.  No complaints.

Where do people come up with this crap?

View Quote

Define ‘work on my cars’ because I’m sure you’re not removing engines, replacing cylinder heads, or changing out axles as part of your routine garage maintenance in Galena. Also, not everyone’s vehicle fits in their garage. You’re fortunate to do so.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 1:32:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Define 'work on my cars' because I'm sure you're not removing engines, replacing cylinder heads, or changing out axles as part of your routine garage maintenance in Galena. Also, not everyone's vehicle fits in their garage. You're fortunate to do so.
View Quote
I pull an engine, but leave the vehicle in the driveway.  If I pull an axel, I just get is all back together in a couple days.  Just leave it in a presentable fashion and no one cares.   If it is a wreck, move it to the backyard and no one complains.

It's the people with endless junky looking "projects" in the driveway or on the lawn that looks trashy in a neighborhood.    I personally don't really care unless I'm trying to sell my house or something.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 12:36:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I pull an engine, but leave the vehicle in the driveway.  If I pull an axel, I just get is all back together in a couple days.  Just leave it in a presentable fashion and no one cares.   If it is a wreck, move it to the backyard and no one complains.

It's the people with endless junky looking "projects" in the driveway or on the lawn that looks trashy in a neighborhood.    I personally don't really care unless I'm trying to sell my house or something.
View Quote

Thank you for proving my point about Galena. You don’t care except for when you do at which point you’re not too accepting of other people’s use of their property and don’t want to see it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Thank you for proving my point about Galena. You don't care except for when you do at which point you're not too accepting of other people's use of their property and don't want to see it.
View Quote
But that's why I live in a neighborhood with minimal rules that everyone agreed to when buying.  It just keeps property values up.  I don't care how others use their property that doesn't come with agreed upon rules.  Too many renters just don't care about a neighborhood and will destroy it. They don't have skin in the game and nothing to lose.

If you can't keep your shitbox projects in the garage or backyard, people should just buy land in a shitty looking area and blend in.  It's really not very onerous.  Just common courtesy, which is lost on most these days.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:14:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
But that's why I live in a neighborhood with minimal rules that everyone agreed to when buying.  It just keeps property values up.  I don't care how others use their property that doesn't come with agreed upon rules.  Too many renters just don't care about a neighborhood and will destroy it. They don't have skin in the game and nothing to lose.

If you can't keep your shitbox projects in the garage or backyard, people should just buy land in a shitty looking area and blend in.  It's really not very onerous.  Just common courtesy, which is lost on most these days.
View Quote

Hey OP,

This is Galena. It’s up Mt Rose Highway. Avoid it unless you want to live somewhere with minimal rules who feel renters don’t care about the neighborhood. Go occupy another space because you have nothing to lose according to the one guy who lives there and posts here.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Knock it off already jesus
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 12:39:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Wow, I'm surprised, but it looks like there *may* be some new builds in Minden for around $600k-$700k.

One of the building sites is across the street from an elementary school. It's gotta work for you, @Chizzle, but I actually know this area really well and it should be pretty low crime and homeless free. The Douglas County Sheriff's station is literally just down the road across the street from the Bentley Heritage Distillery. There's good shopping and restaurants in Gardnerville nearby too.

The commute would still be pretty bad though and you would probably have no yard at this price point anywhere in the Carson Valley.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Have you tried talking to the people stationed there now? I have no idea what kind of schedules you work but commuting into Tahoe can be a giant pain in the ass. It’s a cool area for sure but tourists and weather can wreck the commute.

Minden and Gardnerville are just south of Carson city so might work. On a good day Carson City still a solid hour to Tahoe city. Truckee and Incline really are ideal for the drive but the prices are beyond stupid. Sounds like the gov needs to bump you guys up or arrange housing directly.
View Quote

I did, and everyone lives in the Reno area. I took a trip down there last weekend, and rode through each neighborhood and picked a few places/areas we are interested in renting. I’ll probably be stationed there for a maximum of 2 years, and most likely only 1, so I don’t want to commit to buying a house.

I agree that Truckee or Incline would be ideal, but holy fuck the prices are out of control. I’m still looking in case something pops up around April/May, but not holding my breath I’m trying to get closer.

Thank you everyone for the help!
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I did, and everyone lives in the Reno area. I took a trip down there last weekend, and rode through each neighborhood and picked a few places/areas we are interested in renting. I’ll probably be stationed there for a maximum of 2 years, and most likely only 1, so I don’t want to commit to buying a house.

I agree that Truckee or Incline would be ideal, but holy fuck the prices are out of control. I’m still looking in case something pops up around April/May, but not holding my breath I’m trying to get closer.

Thank you everyone for the help!
View Quote

So what areas struck your fancy?
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 11:41:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So what areas struck your fancy?
View Quote

Cold springs, golden valley(I think that’s what it’s called), Spanish springs, Verdi, and NW Reno all seemed pretty decent for our price range. Have an application in on a rental in Spanish springs, there’s a good chance I’ll only be there a year so decided to go against buying.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 12:29:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Cold springs, golden valley(I think that’s what it’s called), Spanish springs, Verdi, and NW Reno all seemed pretty decent for our price range. Have an application in on a rental in Spanish springs, there’s a good chance I’ll only be there a year so decided to go against buying.
View Quote

Good luck in NNV
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Reno = shit hole
Sparks = shit hole
Carson = shit hole
Gardnerville = nice
Minden = nice
Moundhouse = amazing
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 12:32:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Reno = shit hole
Sparks = shit hole
Carson = shit hole
Gardnerville = nice
Minden = nice
Moundhouse = amazing
View Quote

I agree with the Carson Valley towns, but what is so great about Moundhouse? Especially for someone who has to commute to Tahoe City everyday?
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Reno = shit hole
Sparks = shit hole
Carson = shit hole
Gardnerville = nice
Minden = nice
Moundhouse = amazing
View Quote

Someone joking about brothels, or thinking of one specific neighborhood? I’m not sure what is there besides a trailer park, gun store, business warehouses, and some kind of gypsum open pit mine. Oh and the Chocolate Factory.
Link Posted: 2/20/2022 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mighty bold move Cotton.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Been here since 2008, retired from the army last year and I cannot afford to buy shit here.  the west is lost.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 1:54:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Been here since 2008, retired from the army last year and I cannot afford to buy shit here.  the west is lost.
View Quote

Your at least 20 years too late.Washoe is definately lost. There are still good counties in NV,but Washoe aint one.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#44]
I agree.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top