Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2021 3:40:28 AM EDT
I bought a Honda Talon which I am currently keeping down in my place in Meadview AZ but I was wondering if there are any SXS fans here in Vegas?  I love to meet up for some rides some time.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 3:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a can am commander and a couple 4 wheelers. I use them mostly for hunting and on the property in utah but do some trail riding from time to time also.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 2:25:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Here here,  I have a RZR.  its dune season.  Trails are fun but come out to Glamis.  Hit me up if you want to ride.  I have a rotating schedule.  Cheers.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#3]
No, because I am poor.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 12:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Went out to Meadview today and rode down to the river. Brought the cars back to Vegas so I can get them serviced and then back down Meadview.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#5]
What do you guys do in Meadeview all day? I flew over it the other day, and while it looks like a cool little spot, sure doesn’t seem to be much around.

Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#6]
We ride horses run the SXSs through the desert and go to the lake. Hopefully the ramp will be fixed this year and we can put the boat in. Otherwise you can still get jet skis in.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What do you guys do in Meadeview all day? I flew over it the other day, and while it looks like a cool little spot, sure doesn’t seem to be much around.

View Quote

That's the point.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's the point.
View Quote

I figured as much! I didn't notice a main drag from the air, are there supplies, watering holes, etc in the area? I'm always scouting new places to camp, just wondering how self-supported I need to be if I'm in the area.

It's downright beautiful around there, and the runway is something out of Indiana Jones with the cliff at the end. I really enjoyed flying the canyons, and Temple Bar is stunning with a glassy lake!
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:33:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Me up in Reno.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#10]
There's a group on bookface called Southern NV SxS Addicts or something like that.  They used to do runs to Pioneer Saloon and Wheelers Pass quite often.  I sold my RZR a few years ago and switched over to Jeeps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top