Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2021 2:39:54 AM EDT
Lived in Las Vegas and Henderson 2006-2021. I hate pro sports billionaire welfare bullshit and thus hated when then klark kounty commish King Stupid Shittypants and guvnah Butthole Sandyballs pushed through that fucking 750 billion dollar giveaway to that pedo-looking bowl cut assface scumbag mark davis. I hear parking and huge crowds walking a mile plus to access the stadium on concert days are total clusterfucks. Are the Las Vegas FADERs getting enough attendance to remotely justify their bullshit move to Las Vegas? What do Faders tickets go for? One of the great things about South Dakota is the lack of enough people here to make pro team owners even think about moving here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I really can't answer most of your questions because the closest I've come to that monstrosity is driving by on I-15. But I have talked to people that have been to concerts and they're PISSED.  Like you said, parking and the associated death march or horrible.  The bowl cut dude has also mandated vaccinations for all fans or you'll get turned away.  As if I needed any more reason not to go. Screw 'em.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Mandated vaxes- people are super pissed and I'd guess all games will be no more than 65% capacity.

On the other hand, VGK came out and said quite clearly they will not require vaxes, and the people (myself included) went apesh$it for them for taking a stand.

Vegas likes winners or at least competitors. Raiders are trash=they won't last here long. IMO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top