Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2021 10:11:59 PM EDT
OK, tickle in the throat and feeling exhausted, time to hide from other people. Anybody know where my friend can grab me some horse paste here in vegas?
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Tractor supply. Paste or injection.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeap Tractor supply has it, but the price keeps going up.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Surprised guvnah King Stupid Shittypants hasn't signed an EO banning its sale in NV. I hate that filthy fat fuck assclown.
Link Posted: 8/12/2021 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Surprised guvnah King Stupid Shittypants hasn't signed an EO banning its sale in NV. I hate that filthy fat fuck assclown.
View Quote

Jesus, don't give the stupid motherfucker any ideas.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]
FDA says you're not a horse or a cow.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard that they keep it behind the counter now and ask you if you own a horse.
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2021 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol...I haven't been keeping up. What exactly are people doing with horse paste?
View Quote

It's supposed to cure the coof.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Joe Rogan Experience #1494 - Bret Weinstein

Supposed to be some info about ivermectin in this interview.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lol...I haven't been keeping up. What exactly are people doing with horse paste?
View Quote

It is the new Tide Pod challenge. Take horse medication and using some internet research see if you can make yourself blind.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I heard that they keep it behind the counter now and ask you if you own a horse.
View Quote

This is the sad part. People buy into it so much stores now limit sales, or hide it because people are coming in. Imagine actually needing it for a horse and it’s now locked up and you need to find an associate to ask if they have any like Walmart selling ammo.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 11:03:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It is the new Tide Pod challenge. Take horse medication and using some internet research see if you can make yourself blind.
View Quote

Do some actual research instead of repeating propaganda bullshit. Ivermectin inventors were awarded the Nobel prize due to its effectiveness in HUMANS. You can debate all you want about its use against kung flu, but saying it will make you go blind, or really have any side effects at all is ignorant. Damn ignorant.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Can probably get a telehealth script somewhere like webdoctors.com
Or order from india or go to mexico.

Not sure what else is in the horse version...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top