Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2021 2:54:13 PM EDT
Bellagio gonna charge me for testing if I don't get vaccinated.  23 year day1 dealer.  I refuse to get vaccinated.  Testing will be weekly random.  I donate blood every 8 weeks and have yet to show antibodies but Hornbuckle won't care. Wynn stopped charging for mandatory testing after cocktail server file suit.  These liberal elites won't say who they wish to protect.  The public or employees.  Mandate customers wear masks. I don't want or need protection.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Following...
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Only MGM properties in Las Vegas.  Not Virgina, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Not surprising. I used to work for MGM corporate.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Just saw video of Venetian/Palazzo president stating mandatory vaccination may be a condition of employment.  Only available through their employee portal.
Link Posted: 7/13/2021 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I caught COVID and have no plans on getting vaccinated.  If it becomes a condition of employment that’ll be my last day of work.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:33:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just saw video of Venetian/Palazzo president stating mandatory vaccination may be a condition of employment.  Only available through their employee portal.
View Quote

Good luck making an experimental drug a condition of employment. That won’t fly, but once the FDA “approves” it, then all bets are off.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:33:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Resorts World and Venetian/Palazzo now segregating employees based on vax status.  I expect a Sisloak endorsement soon.  Is this how it begins?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Resorts World and Venetian/Palazzo now segregating employees based on vax status.  I expect a Sisloak endorsement soon.  Is this how it begins?
View Quote

Fuck King Stupid Shittypants. I started a 30 day facefuck ban today since I posted that he goes to gay pride parades to support sexual perversion and degeneracy by mentally sick scum.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 1:20:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bellagio gonna charge me for testing if I don't get vaccinated.  23 year day1 dealer.  I refuse to get vaccinated.  Testing will be weekly random.  I donate blood every 8 weeks and have yet to show antibodies but Hornbuckle won't care. Wynn stopped charging for mandatory testing after cocktail server file suit.  These liberal elites won't say who they wish to protect.  The public or employees.  Mandate customers wear masks. I don't want or need protection.
View Quote

Do you have any more info on the suit at the Wynn?  If that’s the case then let’s find out what attorney she used and contact him.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Did some digging, nothing came up.  Could be a new urban legend.
Link Posted: 9/12/2021 9:25:26 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm an employment lawyer and litigate cases like these regularly. I'm happy to answer questions if anyone wants to discuss.

Shoot me a message.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#12]
If you are in a union this should be something they would address.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top