Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2021 7:27:25 AM EDT
Haven’t seen him post in quite awhile, anyone know what’s up ?  In touch with him is he doing OK ?

Not like Joe to be so quite.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Last I heard he was on mandatory vacation for breaking the boards TOS i believe. Not sure how long it was for.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 4:07:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Hope Joe is okay ..
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I kinda figured, it’s not like Joe to be speaking his mind especially with all that’s going on these days. Joe if you read this hope all is well.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 1:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I've known Joe for years, going back to when I was stationed at Nellis.  We'd been in contact through Arfcom and later social media.  I know Joe had some personal and health issues, but he just totally dropped off radar.  That's just how he is though.  When he's done with something thats it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top