Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2021 6:10:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear that the new plans are working out.

Do you care what part of town you stay in - still North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson?

Does it have to be Tuesday night?  The best deal you are probably going to get is on Sunday nights when the hotels are slowest.  Business travelers stay Mon-Thu and leisure travelers stay Fri-Sat leaving a slow night on Sunday.  If that works for you, you stand a good chance of working some kind of deal.  What is your budget for your overnight?  If you are just shooting for a room under $100 (and maybe as low as $69-79 before tax), no resort fees, free parking, free wifi, and hopefully free breakfast, you can probably find something like a good quality Hampton Inn (Hilton), Fairfield Inn (Marriott), Holiday Inn Express (IHG) or similar.  Sign up for the rewards plan and get free points/miles while you are at it.

One of my biggest concerns would be leaving your truck anywhere with anything in it.  Cars and trucks get broken into at upscale hotels just like the cheap motels and that includes Summerlin and Green Valley.

Depending on what you are looking for, I may be able to reach out to some non-gaming hotel folks I used to work with when I lived down south.  Feel free to reply here or send me an IM and I can see if I can help.

Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you looked into bringing a room with you?  Could probably get a pretty nice travel trailer on the used market.  You're going to be driving your truck to and from anyway.  I think the additional fuel plus a spot with hookups for a couple of nights would still be less expensive than a hotel room. You'd also save $$$ on food by brining your own groceries vs. eating at restaurants.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you have access to Nellis AFB?  I spent a couple of months in Fam Camp during a divorce a few years ago.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top