Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2021 6:42:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I went a couple weeks ago, weekday afternoon, had to wait outside to be let in. No other customers in the store.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I consider myself a very consistent shooter and there are really only three stores that I use. I really don't pay attention to others.

NFA ( one of my 3 ) is pretty popular, so maybe its a bit of that.
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So tried to go to New Frontier Armory today but there was a 10 person line outside. Went to Sheepdog Tactical, no line...Spartan, no line...back to NFA, line still there. Why does NFA have a line and other gunstores don't?
View Quote

I haven’t been to the other two, just NFA. How are they?
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 11:48:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#5]
My guess would be capacity and or amount of employees able to help those inside the store and to prevent looting/theft.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#6]
They have a limit of how many can be in the store at one time.  Typically they have someone working the door to let people in and out, and one goes in when one goes out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top