Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2021 2:54:28 PM EDT
I am on the way back to Henderson to pick up my 4Runner and the last of my stuff. I closed on my house in SD and got a copy of the deed this past Monday. I am going to miss In N Out, Del Taco, R Burgers, the silhouette range at BRPC, and not having to have tire chains and an ice scraper for my SUV! I have lived in Las Vegas and Henderson since I fled the PRK in 2006. The eatate my late mom left me has enabled me to move to one of the sane parts of the country and buy a home outright. Nevada guvnah King Butt Fuck's destruction of the state in the name of covid19 pushed me to push up my retirement move 15-20 years ahead of schedule. Enjoy the snow free weather and fight the good fight.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats and best of luck. I am planning to do the same in the not too distant future. When I moved here in 2005, I left behind all my "that's not how we did it in Ohio" beliefs because Nevada was a great free state, so the Nevada way must be working. Now, there is no Nevada way, just a slow further progression into the California way. We should change the motto from "battle born" to "battle born, but communist insurgent killed".
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I shall stay and fight. Good luck. The locusts will soon be wherever you go so fleeing isnt a strategy.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 2:06:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Wish you the best of luck.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Wish you the best !  Send us a few pics of the new AO.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Best of luck! Be safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top