Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2021 11:56:16 AM EDT
It will take for the coyote population to explode and peoples pets start disappearing, god forbid a few kids get tore up or worse and these feel good folks decide it was a bad decision to end the coyote hunts.

Why don’t you burn your house down and give the land back to all the animals and while I’m thinking about it, it’s ok to destroy habitat for the desert tortoise and every other creature, not counting all the plants, relocation that doesn’t work so you can have your green energy on thousands of acres in the desert.

That’s fine......

Stupid people think they have it all figured out. So let’s keep taking land from our animals, end hunting of predators and everything will kumbaya........bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. What clowns we have.

In these times coyote hunts and renaming airports are the concern.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Im assuming you are talking about contest hunts and not coyote hunting in general?

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe there was mention of stopping any hunting of coyotes period. But it’s more than that, it’s the fricking mindset of these people. The constant assault on Nevada, our gun laws, hunting and recreation and just about everything else.

Go the fuck away, as mentioned.....turning Nevada into a clown show.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree.

Do you have a link for this source? I'd like to do some reading up on what is proposed as I'm an avid coyote hunter and this is the first I've heard of this other than the stopping of predator contest hunts.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 7:05:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 12:11:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Yet another reason that I am moving to SD next week.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 12:30:08 AM EDT
[#7]
"The effort is being pushed by Commissioner Justin Jones"

Here's the problem. This creature is a pure leftist piece of shit.

“Just killing dozens of coyotes and piling them up in hopes of a cash prize isn't the ethics of a real hunter,” he said.

Didn't you know he is an expert on hunting ethics? Literal minutes of experience after he Googled it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I understand why some of you guys want to move. I totally get it.

That’s not me though, I love it here and have for the last 30+ years. I love the our land, location for going North, South, East or West. I love visiting other places but home is Nevada for me.

I’ve given some thought to Arizona, they’re dealing with the same stuff as many other states are.

I guess I’m just getting frustrated with the constant bombardment these last 10 years or so. There was so much great here that doesn’t need changing. I don’t know.

We need our Wild West IMHO is all, if you don’t like it go away ya know...fuck man.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Clark county trying to regulate the whole state? What a surprise.

But, at the same time, you have HOAs trying to determine the best way to eradicate the coyotes that are taking over the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Like i said,  this is just contest hunts, not coyote hunting a s a whole. I don't care for them and don't hunt them but don't want them outlawed either. Don't like it, don't participate.  Also doesn't mean they will stop with contests either. They just keep chopping away one at a time till they have reached their end goal. Total control.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#11]
We lost the contest hunting battle in AZ last year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top