Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2020 10:27:27 PM EDT
Are they made of unibtanium still? Just realized I have a build kit so logically I want to assemble a lower. Shitty time to decide to build a lower I KNOW. I just haven’t seen them on Armslist (FUCK Armslist) as of late and haven’t walked into a shop in. Or there Nevada. I assume if ammo is gone so are guns.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
They are still around, but they have gotten zesty.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 12:44:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#3]
My go to for lowers is New Frontier Armory as they make them as well as sell them. Before the current craziness I would get great deals from NFA. I hope that they still can beat others prices and variety.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:38:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My go to for lowers is New Frontier Armory as they make them as well as sell them. Before the current craziness I would get great deals from NFA. I hope that they still can beat others prices and variety.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:14:56 AM EDT
[#5]

I think you’re using this one too much. Lol!

I’m not in Vegas. I’d go check out NFA if I was in that area. Too bad Nevada doesn’t allow me to give a drivers license number over the phone and have a hunk of machined metal mailed to me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I think you’re using this one too much. Lol!

I’m not in Vegas. I’d go check out NFA if I was in that area. Too bad Nevada doesn’t allow me to give a drivers license number over the phone and have a hunk of machined metal mailed to me.
View Quote

LOL!

I guess I need a little more fiber in my diet!

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I was at NFA the other day and they are totally sold out. Their back order is CRAZY. They are WAYYYYY behind. They cannot get the raw material to manufacture the lowers. The showcase is full but they are all samples. Running low on ammo too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was at NFA the other day and they are totally sold out. Their back order is CRAZY. They are WAYYYYY behind. They cannot get the raw material to manufacture the lowers. The showcase is full but they are all samples. Running low on ammo too.
View Quote

Amazing how electing Barack Obama’s right hand man caused guns and ammo to disappear then show up for triple the price. I’m not even going to try and find anything. I saw prices jump just on FEAR of a Democrat making a gun law. I hope the gun shops get rich and the gun manufacturers do too. I’m not going to pay second hand prices for a $60-80 stripped lower. I’ll wait three years until prices come down.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#9]
@ durtychemist
Anderson lowers

Tom
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 12:43:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@ durtychemist
Anderson lowers

Tom
View Quote

Hot damn!

EDIT: After adding up shipping and FFL fees I guess it explains the cost of local lowers being what they are.
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Since I can't use the search how I want...

Suggestions for a Northern FFL? Might have found a lower I'm willing to pay transfer fees on. The Gear/Resources sticky at the top has about two I know still exist, and I don't know if they're good with private party transfers. There might also be a popular/favorite local.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:08:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Don’t know if this helps, you might check Rifle Dynamics. I got an email that they’ve got some warrior angel lowers @ $120 a pop and whatever shipping might be involved.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#13]
I’ll check them out. I might just spend big money and go to Carson Armory. They told me $35 for up to 3 transfers. Just wasn’t big on driving to Pound House.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Try Battleborn in Carson. They're on Hwy 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top