Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 12:55:35 PM EDT
How many NV CCW holders have taken advantage of the law that went into effect in July allowing you to put more than 2 firearms on your permit?
It is one of my new years resolutions to put more handguns on mine ( I just need to get the goodies to put my Luger on there before I go qualify).
A buddy of mine has the current Douglas County high with 12 guns (one is a Freedom Arms .454 Cassul!)
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I still have only my Glock 27 on mine. I really don't need to carry any other gun concealed, it is perfect for me. I do open carry a lot in rural Nevada but that is not subject to my permit of course, I just got a .454 Taurus Raging Bull, just need to find a holster!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:43:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't NEED to carry a different gun every day of the week, but I CAN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top