Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 2:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Weird timing.  They must have pulled it a couple minutes after I saw it.  

It occurred at Farm and Jones––sounds like a homeowner coming home with his 2 kids at 9 am today, interrupting a burglary, having a confrontation, and getting shot in the stomach by the masked man who hasn't been caught.  But, it might be a home invasion, said the report.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 3:39:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Weird timing.  They must have pulled it a couple minutes after I saw it.  

It occurred at Farm and Jones––sounds like a homeowner coming home with his 2 kids at 9 am today, interrupting a burglary, having a confrontation, and getting shot in the stomach by the masked man who hasn't been caught.  But, it might be a home invasion, said the report.

If a report is pulled, maybe the report was fictitious.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 10:26:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:09:51 AM EDT
[#6]
No Gun 24/7 = No Life.

Kids or not.

What part of that don't people understand?

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:25:59 AM EDT
[#7]
That story is interesting.... I don't ever recall anyone doing a residential burglary with a mask. Why would you wear a mask unless there are obvious video cameras?

If you walked in on a burglar, would you really lock your kids in a room to go confront him?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:02:26 AM EDT
[#8]
This one hits way to close to home for me (like 1/2 a mile away from me)
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ya, same here.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:47:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Wait, so vic walks in on burglary, puts his kids in a room, and then confronts the burglar?

WTF! If the event happened the way the paper reported it, this guy is a damn fool. Put your kids at risk, and then go pursue a burglar unarmed? What an ass.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

About 3-3.5 from my house.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Interesting.  Any more word on the details?
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That story is interesting.... I don't ever recall anyone doing a residential burglary with a mask. Why would you wear a mask unless there are obvious video cameras?

If you walked in on a burglar, would you really lock your kids in a room to go confront him?

Don't know, but when I was living in central Ca my home was burglarized 5 times.  One of these times I just got home from school and found the house cleaned out and a blue ski mask on my bed that the fuckers left behind.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top