Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2011 2:28:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/15/2011 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#1]
You guys taking American Express cards again?
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Which location?
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Would have to be the Spring Mountain/Arvile location as the Henderson shop closed up.

Link Posted: 6/18/2011 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow Henderson closed?!  I was planning on doing pistol practice there several times a week this summer.

Confirmation?  The phone message just says range time must be scheduled & to contact so & so blah blah Phone #.

Whats the official word American Shooters...?
Link Posted: 6/18/2011 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#5]
The STORE closed up for renovation.... The RANGE is still up and running during the renovation.
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The STORE closed up for renovation.... The RANGE is still up and running during the renovation.

Range is not open. Dad bought a yearly membership right before they closed , and was told his pass was good at the store on Spring Mtn & Arville , he lives near the one on Boulder. It was like pulling hens teeth getting a refund for his membership.

A.S.S will never see another dime of my $$$.
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Saved me some money - I was just about to drop $$$ & get the year membership.  Not if the boulder range is closed...  I go to ranges that are friendly & most importantly close.  I also won't shoot at a range that requires I shoot their ammo
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top