Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2011 8:46:05 AM EDT
The whole street is taped off, drove by and saw an AK looking gun on the trunk of a police car. Lots of police cars, anyone know what is going on or can find out the story? The street is near 89139.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard they had a barricaded suspect. Not sure about anything else on it. I'm sure it ended peacefully since it never made the news. The news only likes to reports incidents where there is some controversy involved.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Its where they got Bin Laden...didnt you hear?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:49:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Any way to find out what was going on other than Crime View? This was in my neighborhood so I'm very curious.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:40:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Any way to find out what was going on other than Crime View? This was in my neighborhood so I'm very curious.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw them the other morning. When I got back two hours later, the police were gone. I only live one street over. I am guessing domestic issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top