Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2011 5:01:43 AM EDT
Please read the last few post in this thread and let me know if we have your approval to proceed.
thanks
Lance

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=22&t=445564
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Please read the last few post in this thread and let me know if we have your approval to proceed.
thanks
Lance

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=22&t=445564

Made the link Hot

WP,

Let's get this done.

Be Safe.

Joe

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:04:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Well?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Well???
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Ello! Is anybody home?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ello! Is anybody home?

No offense but I have a life. I check in on here periodically throughout the day for a few minutes here and a few minutes there, I'm running a business on my own and raising a kid on my own as well. If you read what TBK1 said in This thread you know what to do.

Please hold off until Striker approves (or not). We try to limit fundraisers to site members and military events, so I don't know if a localized thing like this is acceptable or not, (but I have no authority either way). Again, please contact Striker.

Mods are not the only ones who can email or IM on this site.

Get to it.

And where do I find him? Ive looked all over and cant seem to figure out how to contact him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top