Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2011 8:00:04 AM EDT
Looking for new or used one, anybody ran across one around Vegas?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/14/2011 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Check with lock N Load in Henderson or New frontier Armory in Northtown. I know LnL does the conversions but I don't know if they have thhem stock.
Link Posted: 4/15/2011 9:33:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe Henderson Defense sells and modifies them (pistol grip etc.).

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, will check them out.  I know they are starting to trickle back in.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Century Arms rep called yesterday.
They have 12 and .410, might have some 20's.

Your dealer can order them, be prepared to bend over on the price as Century is exploiting the pending ban.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Pending ban? I thought that turned out to be nothing?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

BATFE initiated a "Study" to determine if "Certain" imported shotguns should be banned as "Not suitable for sporting purposes".
The Saiga is clearly the target of the pending ban.
The "Study" parameters were obviously designed to give the desired result.
The "Public comment period" (For show purposes only, going through the motions of giving a damn what we think) ends tomorrow.
You can leave your comment via the BATFE website if you like.

The ban is pretty certain for the 12's, probable for the 20's, the .410 might escape.

Just some of the "Change" fools voted for last election.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:59:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:09:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
as Century is exploiting the pending ban.

Century has taken advantage of the political situations MANY times in the past but this time it's not on them. They are purchasing these from another importer that some may or may not like but even he is getting the shaft from the Russians. They keep constant watch on his website to see what he is retailing the Saiga/Izmash products for here in the the States. If he raises his prices, they raise his prices. They will raise his price even AFTER they have arrived (but before he started selling/distributing) and there is nothing he can do about it. It's either pay the price or they will find the next importer who is willing to pay (and they will).

thanks,
Ron

That importer wouldn't be the same dongbender that came out in support of Harry Reid in the last election, would it?
How's that "Harry's good for NV business" sounding with an impending ban on your most popular seller working out?
Just curious...

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
as Century is exploiting the pending ban.

Century has taken advantage of the political situations MANY times in the past but this time it's not on them. They are purchasing these from another importer that some may or may not like but even he is getting the shaft from the Russians. They keep constant watch on his website to see what he is retailing the Saiga/Izmash products for here in the the States. If he raises his prices, they raise his prices. They will raise his price even AFTER they have arrived (but before he started selling/distributing) and there is nothing he can do about it. It's either pay the price or they will find the next importer who is willing to pay (and they will).

thanks,
Ron

Soooo, BATFE is doing the importer a favor, once they implement the ban he will be relieved of the burden of dealing with the Russians.
How thoughtful of them!

Century claimed to have gotten these guns by some one defaulting on paying for their order.
I asked if they were on "Allocation", they said no, we have plenty of them.
It seems they may have called every dealer in the country, I guess they want to move them before Monday.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Link to the BATFE "Study" in PDF.

http://www.atf.gov/publications/firearms/012611-study-on-importality-of-certain-shotguns.pdf

Comments to [email protected] or FAX to (206) 648-9601
I am told the FAX line has been busy all day.

Faxes limited to five pages.
Comments must include name & mailing address.
Deadline is 5/1/11
––––––––––––––––––––-
I did put up, I did make my comment by email.
If you read that my dog and myself have been shot, and BATFE are looking to burn down my church*, this is why.

*Luckily for the local churches, I am not a member of any of them.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:50:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top