Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2010 3:13:24 PM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/user/ARdrone

Speaks for itself, do yourself a favor and watch the video.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ARdrone#p/a/u/1/vQ-oZzisJIw
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:04:59 PM EDT
[#1]
the helicopters are nothing new, but the iPhone interface is cool!

their cheap techno soundtrack is pretty lame however.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#2]
cool
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
the helicopters are nothing new, but the iPhone interface is cool!

their cheap techno soundtrack is pretty lame however.

haha
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:55:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Eh, just thought it was cool and thought I'd share.  The music changed my life forever.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Must....have.....one
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:21:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I use to play the game ""Descent" when I was younger.  This reminds me of the maneuverability and seems like a lot of fun.  Can't wait for technology to advance & demand to rise allowing for a human piloted model in years (decades) to come.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:53:57 AM EDT
[#7]
When I looked at the name of the link I thought it was gonna be a video of a remote controlled AR-15.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:25:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When I looked at the name of the link I thought it was gonna be a video of a remote controlled AR-15.

That comes later
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I use to play the game ""Descent" when I was younger.  This reminds me of the maneuverability and seems like a lot of fun.  Can't wait for technology to advance & demand to rise allowing for a human piloted model in years (decades) to come.

<Hijack_Thread>
Quite a classic that was, with some truly innovative features. That said, I was never able to really get into it.

Remember the classic "System Shock"?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#10]
I wonder if you could mount an AR on it.  It could be an AR- AR drone.  Never the less it is very cool.

Erik
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:19:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wonder if you could mount an AR on it.  It could be an AR- AR drone.  Never the less it is very cool.

Erik

Mount a full auto airsoft to it.  Here kitty kitty kitty...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mount a full auto airsoft to it.  Here kitty kitty kitty...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top