Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2010 8:29:17 PM EDT
I smell the stench of decay.  Strong too, like that delicious smell of overripe skunk mingled with maggots and sour milk.  When I looked into the gully where some trash was strewn I see a rib cage.  Totally creepy, I had to get a little closer to see what it was I was looking at.  It was a decomposed black bear.  Sweet.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Quick, get the innards and sell them on ebay china!!!
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Was there an available skull?

Just wonderin'...
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 4:06:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Was there an available skull?

Just wonderin'...

Yeh, it's busy just rotting right now, I'd give it about a month or two to quit stinking so bad.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I smell the stench of decay.  Strong too, like that delicious smell of overripe skunk mingled with maggots and sour milk.  When I looked into the gully where some trash was strewn I see a rib cage.  Totally creepy, I had to get a little closer to see what it was I was looking at.  It was a decomposed black bear.  Sweet.

Sounds like a poached animal?  I would notify NDOW immediatley so they can check it out.  

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a poached animal?  I would notify NDOW immediatley so they can check it out.  

Yes, waste more government money. Great idea.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:16:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NDOW already knows.  Ranger Smith finally got tired of all the stolen 'pic-a-nic' baskets.  Boo-Boo's next.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top