Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2010 10:23:38 AM EDT
There are a thousand places in the valley.  Who to go to and how much should it cost?  It's a 3 series BMW.

thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/11/2010 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
DC Auto has done four trucks for me.

Good products, great workmanship.

Hope this helps.

Be Safe.

Joe
Link Posted: 4/11/2010 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
In the past 15 years I've had seven vehicles done by Avi at Blackjack tinting and have always been completely satisfied.  His shop is attached to the back of the Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet at Oakey and Decatur.  He gives a lifetime guarantee and has great prices.  I'd figure your car would be somewhere in the $150 - $200 depending on which tint you choose.
Link Posted: 4/11/2010 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Pro-TectFilm only place i take vehicles to.. ask for mike tell him jason sent you
Link Posted: 4/12/2010 9:11:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all the feedback.  I appreciate it!
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know if you got your wife's car tinted yet, but the place i go to and refer people is.  Ecotint.   They did my EVO, and several others.  Shop and people are awesome!  

If you go, tell Mike that Aaron with the EVO referred you and said to hook you up!
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to Nevada Window Tinting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top