Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2010 1:11:56 PM EDT
Hi,

So I got back to the house this afternoon and there were several HPD units and NV energy trucks in the neighborhood. HPD and NV energy people were swarming a neighbors house a few down from me. One of the vehicles was a SUV with light bar that had a badge emblem I've never seen before. It was a star badge with "NV Energy" on top and "infrastructure" (I think, I only glaced at it) on the bottom. I did not look to see if the plate on the car was "EX". Along with the HPD officers there were two blue uniformed armed men with the same emblem on there shoulders.
Does anyone know who these guys are?
I think the neighbors were tapping power or fixing the meter, I have no idea.

Thanks
Dave
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
NV Energy security.

They monitor their properties and investigate theft of their property.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I have worked for NV Energy (Nevada Power) for 9 years, and I have never seen anything that matches your description.  I will look into it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top