Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 11:24:58 AM EDT
Pretty cool link, check it out

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool stuff.
I read through it all but couldn't figure out why they are called PEDRO.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#2]
the pedro nickname stems back to vietnam.  the huskie rescue helis were called pedros, and consequently the teams flying them also called pedros.  That is all i could find, but they dont say where the name pedro came from.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Those were some cool pic's i take my hats off for our men and women in the military serving our country. There’s not one day that goes by that my wife and I pray from them.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought the title was about shining a light on illegal immigrants. I hear some rednecks like to drive trucks in the desert with big spotlights and shoot at rabbits. Allegedly they call that spotlighting. All hearsay...

The PJs are badass!! I love this story.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:28:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I thought the title was about shining a light on illegal immigrants. I hear some rednecks like to drive trucks in the desert with big spotlights and shoot at rabbits. Allegedly they call that spotlighting.

This was my first thought too. Hey they dont call the pro's that bring them across Coyotes for nothing.

PJs definitely are badass guys who deserve all the respect of any other group within SOCOM.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Great article and pics!

Thanks for sharing that link.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top