Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2009 8:02:41 PM EDT
Who up north does bead blasting? I want to get my 1911 barrel and guide rod blasted.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 2:41:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Talk to Richard at Special Interest Arms in Gardnerville. He posts here sometimes as RichardSIA.
Also chat with Rich at cgwgun.com, he's down in G-spot likewise, does fantastic work and most of us can't recommend him enough.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Talk to Richard at Special Interest Arms in Gardnerville. He posts here sometimes as RichardSIA.
Also chat with Rich at cgwgun.com, he's down in G-spot likewise, does fantastic work and most of us can't recommend him enough.

Thanks Man. I sent an email to both of them and will post who has the better quote and turnaround time.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Well Rich didnt even email me back. Richard is only charging me $15 to bead blast barrel and guide rod.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 4:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, it is a weekend, a holiday one at that. Rich has kids and is probably out Halloweening with them.

I might go bug Richard about getting my old .38 Hand Ejector blasted and parked.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, it is a weekend, a holiday one at that. Rich has kids and is probably out Halloweening with them.

That is true i forgot about that. Mine is still a little to young to go trick-or-treating. Maybe next year.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Rich finally got back to me but Richard polished it up nicely for me today instead of using glass bead blasting.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Have you got picture capability?
Let's see some photos....
I might have him polish my P220 barrel, trigger and hammer.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#8]
If i did i would have brought it to the range desert with me on Sunday. I tried to get the wife to bring hers over when i was watching our son but she forgot. My camera is still in Hawaii along with all my household goods.

It turned out pretty nice though. Cant get the park out from the tooling marks on it from when it was turned at the factory.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]
No problemo.  
I'll bring my camera next time we go out.

I'm looking for a high polish on my P220 like this:  

BTW: Has anyone done business with Customized CreationZ?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#10]
My buddy that was stationed with me gets all his Sigs done by them. Well by TJs then to them for refinish.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top