Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2009 4:12:14 PM EDT
Just curious who you are.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 8:46:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Eh....., I seen a new white/maybe silver, Ford 4 door or extra cab heading west on Craig to get on the '95 and head South a few weeks ago. He was in a real big hurry, cutting people off and and asserting his Dominance with such a Manly vehicle,... all to end up stacked up in traffic neary a mile further down the road. Just because they they have the "Bolt Face Logo" sticker on the vehicle, don't keep me from thinking they are a jackass.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 9:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
first off, im the only one that is allowed to drive like an asshole whilst displaying the bolt face....all you other idiots better behave yourself.

oh and a tip:

if you get pulled over by NHP, doing 110 mph on your way to Pahrump, they will write the ticket for 110, not 100, not 90.  They will also lecture you about how they "COULD" take you to jail if they wanted to, and how they "COULD" cite you for wreckless driving.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#3]
and i know what you are thinking....but dont worry about me.  Ive got the best asian lawyer in vegas.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 11:56:26 PM EDT
[#4]
110mph to get to a large trailer park?
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 12:45:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
they "COULD" cite you for wreckless driving.

Like, shouldn't all driving be "wreckless?" Dudes shouldn't drive wreckfully. Unless you're like, a demolition derby driver.

Link Posted: 10/29/2009 6:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]
It's RECKLESS dammit.

Fine generation is a big part of the outlying communities' revenue. Pahrump isn't exactly Beatty/Goldfield/Searchlight, but you still get tagged with big fines, and a resistance by the prosecutors to reduce your matters to no points.
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#7]
NHP had to drive faster than that to catch up to you....now whose driving wreckless
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Eh....., I seen a new white/maybe silver, Ford 4 door or extra cab heading west on Craig to get on the '95 and head South a few weeks ago. He was in a real big hurry, cutting people off and and asserting his Dominance with such a Manly vehicle,... all to end up stacked up in traffic neary a mile further down the road. Just because they they have the "Bolt Face Logo" sticker on the vehicle, don't keep me from thinking they are a jackass.

Dually noted. I've been in town since last November, and only recently have been making contact with people outside of work. So a Bolt Face seems like a decent way to start up a conversation.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:50:51 AM EDT
[#9]
You may have better luck with the guy who has Life Member NRA somewhere on his or her ve hick el.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top